The Toko Ski Vise World Cup is a proven fixation device for securing alpine skis. The height of the two external surfaces can be adjusted and in addition to the 90° angle setting can be set at 60° for edge preparation. The sturdy centre fixation device with a 70 mm wide clamping surface opens up to 100 mm. Wider skis can be fixated by clamping the bindings. Including 2 ski stopper holders.
- Toko’s ski vise option from the World Cup!
- Jaw width: 70 mm.
- Jaws opening: up to 100mm.
- High-tensile aluminium body.
- For tuning all types and shapes of ski.
- Included 2 brake retainers.
- Designed to clamp also in the plate or binding.