The Sweet Protection Igniter 2Vi MIPS helmet is a true all-mountain performer. This helmet is a lightweight hard-shell construction with great ventilation and comfort. A true versatile performance helmet and the perfect companion for cruising on all sides of the mountain. Don’t be fooled by the familiar name, the Igniter 2Vi® Mips is all-new this winter and is made on Sweet’s revolutionary 2Vi® Technology Platform, engineered to outperform without compromising on weight and volume.
- 2Vi – a high-performance helmet technology platform developed by Sweet Protection especially designed to increase safety and comfort.
- Complex geometry multi-density shock absorbing liner.
- 2-Layer Mips brain protection technology.
- Snap-in lining – provides incredible comfort while being easily removable and washable.
- Turn dial Occigrip fit system with height adjustment.
- Adapted goggle fit – will provide the best possible fit with all our goggles.
- Internal Goggle garage with goggle vents.
- Adjustable ventilation.
- 10 large penetration proof vent ports in polycarbonate.
- Fidlock Magnetic buckle for safety and ease of operation.
- Listen to your favorite music with our Audio Ready system (Sound Chips are sold separately!).
- Removable earpads.
- Easy to fasten hook goggle retainer.
Multi-directional Impact Protection System MIPS –
The MIPS Brain Protection System is a helmet-integrated low-friction layer is designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
How to measure for your size
To find the right size, wrap a measuring tape around the head, just above the ears (see figure). Try to keep it level front to back. Once you have your measurement, you can use the chart above as a guide. Keep in mind that all Sweet Protection helmets have adjustment systems and are delivered with fit pads to ensure the perfect fit.