Lightweight and very strong the National Team Carbon Slalom is an excellent race pole. A plastic sleeve and the Punch Cover World Cup come included with this pole and is what makes it stand out. The plastic sleeve helps to protects the carbon pole from impact with slalom gates. The Punch Cover World Cup is made to support modern inclination technique used by the Worlds Best Racers such as Marcel Hirscher, with its flattend edges which aid gliding in the snow. Made from high-quality carbon fibre from Japan combined with Komperdell’s unique manufacturing techniques & resins that provide the best carbon shafts with strain rates up to 200 kg.
- Techincal grip made from rubber.
- Comes with plastic sleeve to protect poles from damage with slalom gates.
- Includes Punch Cover World Cup hand protectioon.
- Race Strap.
- 100% Carbon.
- 12.3mm Diameter.
- Tungsten / carbide flex tip.
- The new geometry of the shock protection with flattened edges is used to support and aid sliding in the snow.
- The ergonomic left / right shape – optimal thumb protection.
*Includes Puch Cover World Cup.