Steel cylindrical brush which is excellent for initial brushing out of cold wax just after scraping. Its important that no excess wax is left on the ski base as this will increase friction with the snow and reduce gliding. The Red Creek Steel Fine is teh ultimate brush as it removes excess wax at ease with its extra fine Steel Fibers. Can also be used for removing old wax from the base before applying new wax. With its extra fine steel fibres, this brush can be used to removed micro hairs from the base of new ski, this is especially good in speed disciplins Used with the Red Creek Single Handle and any rotating drill of your choice, the high speed spinning of this brush gives fantastic results and it is no wonder this system is used by WorldCup technicians!
Red Creek are the original Roto Brush, being first to come up with the idea and resolute design has led to a fantastic reputation. Toko and many other large Ski Servicing Companies have Red Creek make their brushes for retail, so you can trust in the quality of Red Creek’s products.
- Used with Red Creek Single Handle and drill for a fantastic finish.
- Little more effective/aggressive than the Brass Fine.
- Spinning brush which cleans the base leaving no excess wax.
- To be used to open up the structure before waxing and for an optimum finish after using the Horsehair Hard Brush after scraping.
- Also removes micro hairs from the base of a new ski.
- 100mm Length