Leki Stella S Ski Poles Midnight Dark Metallic is the perfect pole for your next ski adventure! The handle and soft pole strap are moulded to the narrower anatomical form of women’s hands. Feel-warm fabric helps keep your fingers cosy, even at lower temperatures. With the Trigger S-System, the strap unclips from the pole in an instant. This is an important safety feature, and is helpful when you need to act quickly without a pole. High-strength aluminium makes Stella S one of the lightest poles there is in the alpine sector. A pole you can truly rely on.
- Grip – The Trigger S SL is equipped with the Trigger System. Thanks to its finger indentations, the poles fit perfectly in the hand. Its special shape makes it the ideal slalom grip.
- Strap – Perfectly cut, individually adjustable strap. Clicks in and out of the pole and provides optimal comfort in the snow.
- Shaft Material – Aluminum HTS (Heat Treated Shaft) 5.5
- Basket – Compact Alpine basket for great days on the slopes. Protects against sinking in the snow and can be easily changed by hand.
- Tip – Steel tip integrated into the tube for precise pole positioning on nearly any terrain, especially icy surfaces.
- Weight – 225g.
- Shaft diameter – 16 mm.
- Shaft diameter – Cylindric.
*Not a racing pole – do not use for Slalom/hitting slalom gates (even with gate guards).*