The Head Freeflex ST 14 Matt Black/Speed Blue ski binding features even more precise control and maximum speed. The Adaptive Suspension Technology impresses with independent spring-loaded pincers, an adjustable pressure point through two mounting positions and a steel base plate between the plate and the binding for even more direct power transmission.
- DIN: 4 – 14.
- Recommended for Ladies FIS Racers and junior racers on Indoor and Dryslope.
- Recommended Min Weight of skier: 42kg.
- Recommended Max Weight of skier: 92kg.
- Brake 85mm.
- FRP Toe Piece – Four rollers and glide inserts optimise Flexibility and release characteristics of the binding.
- Freeflex Pro – Freely-suspended heel section permits unrestricted ski flexing for optimum ski control.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.