The brand new Sweet Protection Trooper 2Vi SL MIPS Helmet Gloss Racing Green is the ultimate slalom helmet. Stronger, lighter and better compared to its predecessor, this is a genuine game changer. This helmet is supplied with a removable Slalom Chin Guard in powder coated steel. The first Trooper helmet was launched back in 2004 and quickly established itself as the definite freeride helmet. Now we’re launching an all-new and radically evolved version featuring our revolutionary 2Vi technology. 2Vi is a high-performance helmet technology platform developed by Sweet Protection offering an advanced integration system of helmet shell, shock absorbing liner and the Mips brain protection technology, setting a new industry standard for performance and comfort. Stronger, lighter and better than ever before, the new Sweet Protection Trooper 2Vi SL MIPS Helmet Gloss Racing Green is a genuine game changer.
- 2Vi – a high-performance helmet technology platform developed by Sweet Protection especially designed to increase safety and comfort.
- New modern mono shell construction with variable thickness
- TLC: Thermoplastic Laminated Carbon Fiber.
- Complex geometry multi-density shock absorbing liner.
- 2-Layer Mips brain protection technology.
- Snap-in lining – provides incredible comfort while being easily removable and washable.
- Turn dial Occigrip fit system with height adjustment.
- Adapted goggle fit – will provide the best possible fit with all our goggles.
- Internal Goggle garage with goggle vents.
- Fidlock Magnetic buckle for safety and ease of operation.
- Audio Ready system (Sound Chips are sold separately!).
- Removable earpads.
- Easy to fasten hook goggle retainer.
- Supplied with removable Chin Guard in powder coated steel.
Thermoplastic Laminated Carbon Fibre Shell (TLC) –
The Thermoplastic Laminated carbon-fibre shell combines the elasticity of injection-moulded thermoplastic with the rigidity and strength of carbon fibre. It enables Sweet Protection to very effectively tune the shell for different properties in different areas for optimised performance.
Multi-directional Impact Protection System MIPS –
The MIPS Brain Protection System is a helmet-integrated low-friction layer is designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
Impact Shields –
Helmets with Impact Shields feature a molded shock absorbing EPS liner with Impact Shield inserts that provide unsurpassed performance for shock absorbance. This is our premium impact protection technology. It distributes impact from the inside of the helmet over larger areas in crucial zones where the head needs it (front and back).
Interior Performance Technology –
1. 3D shaped vented lining. Moisture wicking, removable, washable.
2. Wide split divider, adjustable.
3. Fidlock magnetic hook buckle.
4. Fully box constructed ear pads, molded hearing ports.
5. Audio ready system.
6. Occigrip turndial fit system.
How to measure for your size
To find the right size, wrap a measuring tape around the head, just above the ears (see figure). Try to keep it level front to back. Once you have your measurement, you can use the chart above as a guide. Keep in mind that all Sweet Protection helmets have adjustment systems and are delivered with fit pads to ensure the perfect fit.