Briko’s Vulcano FIS 6.8 is the world cup helmet and is FIS 6.8 certified. FIS 6.8 is the most restrictive safety certification. The Briko “PROTETTO” patented system is an additional ABS shell able to absorb shocks and increase safety. Its position increases shock absorption on the nape area that is the most frequently impacted in case of a fall. During 2014 Vulcano FIS 6.8 had been awarded with an ISPO Award in Ski Helmets category and it had been selected for the ADI INDEX annual publication, competing this way to Compasso d’Oro award selection.
- FIS Legal for all discilpins.
- Includes Briko’s patented “Protteto” system.
- ABS Shell.
- EPS Liner.
- Inner Padding with flat stiches and Polygiene Treatment.
- 2014 ISPO Award winner for safety.
- Chinguard available click here.
- CERTIFICATIONS: FIS 6.8, ASTM F2040:11, CE EN 1077/A