Derived directly from the World Cup circuit, the Volkl Racetiger GS R WC 30m 2020 giant slalom ski is exactly the same as the models used by your heroes on the race course. Three layers of titanium sandwich a Full Sensor Woodcore, which features hardwood under the bindings but a softer wood over the rest of the ski. This creates a ski that’s stiff, lively and agile meaning you’ll be able to push it as hard as you need. A full sidewall provides direct power transmission and a solid edge hold which is enhanced by the vibration dampening UVO 3D system to see you ploughing through ruts and across ice.
Behind the Volkl Perfect setup is an extremely complex process for optimising all ski components, both individually and in relation to one another. The end result: each ski is unique in its own structure and performance.
- Meets requirements for: Ladies & Mens WC/EC/FIS; Master’s.
- Sidecut: 188cm – 100_65_82mm / 193cm – 100_65_84mm.
- Radius: 188cm/193cm 30m.
- UVO 3D.
- 10mm WC Race Plate.
- Powered by Titanium 3 Layer.
- Race Finish GS.
- Tip Rocker.
- P-Tex 2510.
- Full Sensor Woodcore.
- Race Finish 1: Base 0,8°; Side 87,6° – Factory set up.
- Recommended bindings: Marker X-cell 18.
Multiplayer Woodcore –
Each model contains a unique core that is individually attuned to its intended use and the expected stresses. Volkl diﬀerentiate between a broad range of woods, composites and hybrids based on their construction, thickness proﬁle, stiﬀness and ﬂex behaviour.
Rocker Construction –
Volkl’s Rocker construction is directly integrated into the production cycle, so the rocker shape doesn’t need to be bent afterwards, which makes the matching between the rocker and the other components much more harmonised and precise.
1. Horizontal damping function.
- Building up tip pressure faster.
- Rapid inclination invites the skier to move faster to the inside of the turn.
2. The enhanced vertical function increases damping effect.
- Significantly reduced vibration amplitudes.
- A new level of reliability at extreme edge angles.
Interface + X-cell –
The Marker World Cup Plate works with an hydraulic oil piston, which enables sensational performance on the race track. The piston only reacts to negative ski impacts. This noticeably improves the turn initiation, increases the edge grip and allows more precisely control. Combined with a Marker X-cell Binding, power transmission, control and precision are incredible without any compromises on protection.
Volkl are diﬀerentiating between several diﬀerent ﬁnishes for each ski to ﬁnd the perfect set up for each discipline.