Sweet Protection’s very best all-mountain Helmet. No day will be too hot nor too cold wearing the highly ventilated and award-winning Switcher MIPS Helmet. The Switcher helmet is a groundbreaking and versatile all-mountain helmet. With 22 easily adjustable vents, no day will be too hot or too cold. Our Advanced Hybrid construction combines in-mold and hard shell technology to provide low weight and volume with extra reinforcement in critical areas. The shell construction combined with our unique Impact Shields liner offers optimal protection performance. Our Performance Interior with a magnetic chin buckle makes it easy to fasten, even wearing mittens or gloves. The Turn-Dial adjustment increases the adjustment span and is super easy to operate. The helmet is Audio Ready, and our Audio Chips can be bought as additional gear. This model is also equipped with MIPS, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain.
- Groundbreaking and award-winning hybrid helmet. Hybrid: combining a hardshell- and in-mold construction to optimize the performance.
- Sweet Protection’s most advanced and versatile all-mountain helmet.
- Impact Shields; Sweet Protection’s premium impact protection technology distributing impacts from the inside over a larger area in crucial zones.
- Unique ventilation system. 22 vents easily adjustable to control the air-flow.
- Comfortable interior, with easy turn-dial adjustment.
- Magnetic buckle for safety and easy operation.
- Listen to your favourite music with our Audio Ready system (Sound Chips are sold separately!).
- Removable ear pads.
- Equipped with MIPS, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain.
Multi-directional Impact Protection System MIPS –
The MIPS Brain Protection System is a helmet-integrated low-friction layer is designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
Impact Shields –
Helmets with Impact Shields feature a molded shock absorbing EPS liner with Impact Shield inserts that provide unsurpassed performance for shock absorbance. This is our premium impact protection technology. It distributes impact from the inside of the helmet over larger areas in crucial zones where the head needs it (front and back).
How to measure for your size
To find the right size, wrap a measuring tape around the head, just above the ears (see figure). Try to keep it level front to back. Once you have your measurement, you can use the chart above as a guide. Keep in mind that all Sweet Protection helmets have adjustment systems and are delivered with fit pads to ensure the perfect fit.