The Sweet Protection Clockwork Max RIG Reflect (Low Bridge) models offer extra added foam around the nose bridge. This can help minimize air gaps and secure a better fit for people with a lower nose bridge. The Clockwork Max goggle is a low-volume, snug fitting goggle enabling a field of view like no other goggle on the market. It also features Sweet Protection’s premium 2,8mm thick Toric sculped lens with Sweet Protection’s unique proprietary lens technology; RIG®. *The Max model is 11% bigger compared to the normal Clockwork.
All goggles are available with Sweet Protection’s revolutionary RIG® lens technology, developed by Sweet Protection to provide superior contrast, minimum color distortion and reduced eye fatigue.
- RIG® lens technology: developed by Sweet Protection to provide superior contrast, minimum color distortion and reduced eye fatigue.
- Unrivalled field of vision.
- 2.8mm toric sculpted lens with extreme impact resistance.
- GORE® protective vents: equalizes the pressure between the lenses to provide minimal optical distortion.
- Super oleophobic- and hydrophobic coating.
- Special acetate antifog inner lens.
- 100% UV protection.
- RIG Topaz Lens.
RIG™ – Retina Illumination Grading –
RIG™ is a contrast enhancing lens technology which is true to the colours of the environment,. By focusing on low energy light, the RIG™ lenses reduce eye fatigue, and creates superior visibility and depth perception.
Anti Fog –
CA Cellulose Acetate anti-fog inner lens.
Super-Oleophobic Hydrophobic –
A unique coating making making sure that water in any shape or form doesn’t stick.