Whether cruising groomers or carefully exploring the backcountry, the Sweet Protection Blaster II MIPS provides comfortable all-mountain protection. The Blaster is our lightest all-mountain helmet. This is a in-mold construction with ABS hard-shell reinforcements for extra strength in the vulnerable areas on the side. The Blaster helmet also uses our integrated Impact Shields. This model is equipped with Mips, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain.
- Lightweight and comfortable made for on-piste cruising.
- In-mold construction with hardshell reinforcements.
- In-molded impact shields distributing impacts from the inside over a larger area in crucial zones.
- Comfortable interior, with easy turn-dial adjustment.
- Removable earpads.
- Equipped with Mips, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain.
Multi-directional Impact Protection System MIPS –
The MIPS Brain Protection System is a helmet-integrated low-friction layer is designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
How to measure for your size
To find the right size, wrap a measuring tape around the head, just above the ears (see figure). Try to keep it level front to back. Once you have your measurement, you can use the chart above as a guide. Keep in mind that all Sweet Protection helmets have adjustment systems and are delivered with fit pads to ensure the perfect fit.