The Ascender is a triple certified, low volume and highly ventilated ski touring/mountaineering helmet. Our go-to helmet for our professional mountain guides. Made to be used going both up- and downhill. The Ascender is a truly innovative and ground-breaking product using our unique hybrid variable elasticity shell and the dual density EPS. *No earpads are supplied with this helmet. We advice wearing a thin beanie/hat.
- Revolutionary ski touring/mountaineering helmet made to be used going both up- and downhill.
- Triple certified (CE EN 1077 / ASTM 2040 / EN 12492).
- Advanced variable elasticity hybrid shell. Hybrid: combining a hardshell- and in-mold construction to optimize the performance.
- Dual density shock absorbing EPS.
- 108 penetration proof vents.
- Extreme low volume.
- Integrated clips for headlamp.
- Highly packable.
How to measure for your size
To find the right size, wrap a measuring tape around the head, just above the ears (see figure). Try to keep it level front to back. Once you have your measurement, you can use the chart above as a guide. Keep in mind that all Sweet Protection helmets have adjustment systems and are delivered with fit pads to ensure the perfect fit.