Are you searching for a lightweight yet extremely durable hard shell ski and snowboard helmet that offers a superior fit and comfort and features unrivalled technology to address both rotational and linear energy absorption? Then the SHRED Totality NoShock Dusk Flash is the perfect choice. It’s Rotational Energy System™ (RES) – which is the lightest and thinnest solution for addressing rotational forces – is paired with the helmet’s integrated honeycomb-cone-structured Slytech™ Foam to create an unparalleled synergy for combating linear and multi-directional forces. The SHRED Totality NoShock Dusk Flash gives you the confidence you need to reach the next level, feel like a pro, and have fun.
- RES – Shred Rotational Energy System™.
- XT2® – Anti-microbial technology that uses silver to provide permanent odor protection.
- Ventilation – Air control for comfort and goggles fogging prevention.
- Perfect fit finder.
- Fit – Designed and engineered to provide a perfect fit in each size size range through extensive field tests, research and data analysis.
- Removable earpads.
- EN1077B – FIS legal for Slalom.
- SL Chinguard – Full compatibility with Shred Totality, Shred Bumper, Half Brain Chinguards.
Tech in Depth:
- RES – Shred Rotational Energy System™ – Patent-pending technology that manages the effects of rotational accelerations to the head on impact by allowing a relative movement between the helmet and the head through the use of ultra-thin, multi-directional absorption units made with an elastic layer.
- Enhanced with Slytech™ – A patented honeycomb cone structure made of Slytech™ Foam is integrated into the EPS impact absoption element to allow impact energy to dissipate in multiple directions for optimal safety.