Are you searching for a lightweight ski and snowboard helmet that addresses rotational energy absorption while also providing an unrivalled fit and style? Then look no further than the Shred Totality Frozen. Thanks to it’s Rotational Energy System™ (RES) – which is the lightest and thinnest solution for addressing rotational forces – and a ventilation system that maximises vision and comfort by using 12 vents to pull warm air from your goggles and helmet. The Shred Totality Frozen provides the performance, safety, confidence, and style you need to feel like a pro and have fun.
- RES – Shred Rotational Energy System™.
- Ventilation – Air control for comfort and goggles fogging prevention.
- Fit – Designed and engineered to provide a perfect fit in each size size range through extensive field tests, research and data analysis.
- Removable earpads.
- EN1077B – FIS legal for Slalom.
- SL Chinguard – Full compatibility with Shred Totality, Shred Bumper, Half Brain Chinguards.
Tech in Depth:
- RES – Shred Rotational Energy System™ – Patent-pending technology that manages the effects of rotational accelerations to the head on impact by allowing a relative movement between the helmet and the head through the use of ultra-thin, multi-directional absorption units made with an elastic layer.