SHRED Half Brain D-LUX Need More Snow features a tough, injection moulded ABS shell providing unparalleled dent resistance and durability. Shred’s patent pending RES, a rotational energy management technology mimics the natural cushioning behaviour of the fluid between the skull and the brain. It is the simplest, lightest, and thinnest solution to dissipate oblique forces from any direction. This all mountain helmet features an EPS impact liner and an optimised compatibility with most goggles. The SHRED Half Brain D-LUX Need More Snow also features a soft comfort liner with Aegis Microbe Shielding for anti-bacterial and anti-odour action, and our Perfect Fit Finder system to provide the best customised fit.
- RES – Shred RES.
- AEGIS® MICROBE SHIELDING.
- VENTILATION – Air control for comfort and goggles fogging prevention.
- PERFECT FIT FINDER.
- FIT – Designed and engineered to provide a perfect fit in each size size range through extensive field tests, research and data analysis.
- AUDIO – Compatible with aftermarket audio systems (not included).
- REMOVABLE EARPADS.
- SL CHINGUARD – Full compatibility with Shred Bumper and Half Brain Chinguards.
Tech in Depth:
- RES – Shred RES, Rotational Energy management System is a patent pending 360-degree flotation technology which helps reduce rotational accelerations to the head during impact by mimicking the natural cushioning behavior of the fluid between the skull and the brain. It is the simplest, lightest, and thinnest solution to dissipate oblique forces from any direction. RES consists of multiple floating contact points between the helmet liner and the foam padding.
- AEGIS® MICROBE SHIELDING – Moisture wicking liner treated with anti-microbial and anti-odor Aegis® Microbe Shield®.
- PERFECT FIT FINDER – Low-profile fit system for quick and easy fit of your helmet, also with gloves on. The dial wheel on the neck provides a wide range in fit adjustment. The system can adjust vertically in 3 positions to fine tune the fore/aft tilt of the helmet on your head to find a seamless fit of the helmet with the goggles.