The SHRED Bumper Eclipse is a low profile ski and snowboard hard shell helmet. It features Shred’s patent pending RES, a rotational energy management technology that mimics the natural cushioning behaviour of the fluid between the skull and the brain. This is the simplest, lightest, and thinnest solution to dissipate oblique forces from any direction. With its the impact recovery EPP core, it is built to withstand tree lines in the back-country, and harsh slams in the terrain park, while providing optimal air flow. The SHRED Bumper Eclipse features a soft comfort liner with Aegis Microbe Shielding for anti-bacterial and anti-odour action, and our Perfect Fit Finder system to provide the best customised fit. Removable goggle buckle, ear and neck pads.
- RES – Shred RES.
- SHRED SHIELD.
- AEGIS® MICROBE SHIELDING – Moisture wicking liner treated with anti-microbial and anti-odour Aegis® Microbe Shield®.
- PERFECT FIT FINDER – Low-profile fit system for quick and easy fit of your helmet, also with gloves on. The dial wheel on the neck provides a wide range in fit adjustment. The system can adjust vertically in 3 positions to fine tune the fore/aft tilt of the helmet on your head to find a seamless fit of the helmet with the goggles
- Full compatibility with Shred Soft Ear Chinguards.
- RES – Shred RES, Rotational Energy management System is a patent pending 360-degree flotation technology which helps reduce rotational accelerations to the head during impact by mimicking the natural cushioning behaviour of the fluid between the skull and the brain. It is the simplest, lightest, and thinnest solution to dissipate oblique forces from any direction. RES consists of multiple floating contact points between the helmet liner and the foam padding.
- SHRED SHIELD – The Shred Shield toughened ABS shell is designed with a freeride look and tapered forehead protection against gate impact.