FIS certified the SHRED Basher Whiteout ski racing helmet is super tough, durable and low profile. It features Shred’s patent pending RES, a rotational energy management technology that mimics the natural cushioning behavior of the fluid between the skull and the brain and that is the simplest, lightest, and thinnest solution to dissipate oblique forces from any direction. The impact recovery EPP core of the helmet is combined with the Shred Shield shell, designed with a freeride look and tapered forehead protection against gate impact. The SHRED Basher Whiteout features a soft comfort liner with Aegis Microbe Shielding for anti-bacterial and anti-odour action. Custom fit kit for a perfect fit and removable goggles buckle.
- RES – Shred RES.
- SHRED SHIELD.
- EPP LINER.
- AEGIS® MICROBE SHIELDING – Moisture wicking liner treated with anti-microbial and anti-odor Aegis® Microbe Shield®.
- CUSTOM FIT KIT – An additional set of thicker pads and ear pieces allows you to fine tune the fit of your helmet with several combinations.
- FIT – Designed and engineered to provide a perfect fit in each size size range through extensive field tests, research and data analysis.
- BUCKLE – Quick release, tough and durable precision chinstrap buckle.
- Full compatibility with Shred Basher Chinguards.
- Coforms to FIS RH 2013 rules & regs, includes CONFORMITY STICKER.
- Includes Play Coach Sticker Set.
- RES – Shred RES, Rotational Energy management System is a patent pending 360-degree flotation technology which helps reduce rotational accelerations to the head during impact by mimicking the natural cushioning behavior of the fluid between the skull and the brain. It is the simplest, lightest, and thinnest solution to dissipate oblique forces from any direction. RES consists of multiple floating contact points between the helmet liner and the foam padding.
- SHRED SHIELD – The Shred Shield toughened ABS shell is designed with a freeride look and tapered forehead protection against gate impact.
- The core of the liner is made in impact recovery EPP foam.