If you’re searching for a helmet for your little ski racer that is FIS-certified and that offers the best performance and style while also featuring unrivalled technology to address rotational energy absorption, then look no further than the SHRED Basher Mini Need More Snow. Its ROTATIONAL ENERGY SYSTEM™ (RES)—which is the lightest and thinnest solution for addressing rotational forces—is paired with the helmet’s Impact Recovery Liner to create an exceptional synergy for combating linear and multi-directional forces. Thanks to the SHRED. Basher, young racers can charge with confidence and elevate their performance.
- RES – Shred Rotational Energy System™.
- Impact Recovery Liner. Tough and durable EPP absorption element to provide superior protection during multiple impacts within a single accident.
- Shred Shield toughened ABS.
- XT2® – Anti-microbial technology that uses silver to provide permanent odour protection.
- Custom Fit Kit – An additional set of thicker pads and ear pieces allows you to fine tune the fit of your helmet with several combinations.
- Fit – Designed and engineered to provide a perfect fit in each size size range through extensive field tests, research and data analysis.
- BUCKLE – Quick release, tough and durable precision chinstrap buckle.
- Full compatibility with Shred Basher Chinguards.
- Conforms to FIS RH 2013 rules & regs, includes CONFORMITY STICKER.
- SHRED Rotational Energy System™ – Patent-pending technology that manages the effects of rotational accelerations to the head on impact by allowing a relative movement between the helmet and the head through the use of ultra-thin, multi-directional absorption units made with an elastic layer.
- Impact Recovery Liner – Tough and durable EPP absorption element to provide superior protection during multiple impacts within a single accident.
- SHRED SHIELD – The Shred Shield toughened ABS shell is designed with a freeride look and tapered forehead protection against gate impact.