The Reusch Race Training R-Tex XT is a waterproof racing gloves offers a smart material mix of goatskin leather on the palm and soft-shell on the backhand and offers great wearing comfort.
- Race Tec – Maximum protection, outstanding fit, best materials. The full package of innovation and functionality for world-class racing performances.
- Membrane – R-TEX® XT.
- Insulation – TecFill™.
- Palm Material – Goatskin DD.
- Shell Materials – PowerFlex.
- Lining – MicroActive.
- Cuff & Closure – Tight Cuff. Hook and Loop Fastener.
- Soft Finger and Thumb Padding.
- Composite Knuckle Protection.
- Pull & Penetrate™ Loop.
- R-TEX® XT – Highly stretchable insert, developed by Reusch that adapts to the special needs of the hand. This highly functional membrane guarantees complete weather resistance against wind and humidity. R-TEX® XT is lightweight, comfortable to wear and provides unlimited ease of movement.
- TecFill™ – Being more compact this solid standard insulation offers an adequate amount of warmth, so that there is nothing getting in the way of a long exciting day on the piste.
- Soft Strech – This highly-technical and soft outer material features unmatched all-directional elasticity.
- Warm – Comfortably warm gloves for regular winter temperatures. Reusch gloves featuring compact or low-volume insulation.
- Windproof – Guaranteed Windproof.
- Extra Breathable – The most breathable gloves from Reusch offer exceptional air permeability.