Padded forearm protector that can be cut to the right length to deliver reliable proection that fits.
The Forearm Classic is built singularly for race protection. The hardshell armor enhances your protection from the gates on every run. The protectors are constructed entirely from polyethylene for strength and resilience in even the coldest conditions.
The straps are easy to personalize and to care for: cutting marks along the top allow you to adjust the fit so it’s right for you, and all fastening straps can be completely removed for easy cleaning. Each protector is lined on the interior with EVA padding for extra comfort.
- Hard forearm protector for the alpine ski racer entirely updated for the 20/21 season.
- 22cms in length – Out the box.
- Constructed entirely from polyethylene for strength and resilience without brittleness in even the coldest conditions.
- Fastening straps can be completely removed for cleaning.
- Cutting guidelines make it easy to adjust the length for a personalized fit.
- Interior is padded with an EVA lining to enhance comfort and security.