Enhanced with Dura-Matter construction, MOD1 PRO SL Youth is designed to increase all-around durability while keeping the same lightweight, low-profile design as MOD1. This classic skate-style inspired helmet is offered in multiple fits and caters to skiers with a removable chin guard.
- CHIN GUARD: Designed to provide an extra layer of safety to help protect the racer’s face.
- DURA-MATTER: Our most robust construction method, using an injected molded Dura-Matter shell applied over an EPS foam liner. Dura-Matter is dent and ding resistant, offering the highest level of durability.
- SKULL MATRIX: MIPS® and BOA® technologies merge into a unique single system. Skull Matrix is designed to provide a more adaptive fit to help enhance comfort for an improved riding experience.
- FIXED VENTILATION: Fixed vents in front of helmet allow for goggle ventilation while the fixed vents on top of the helmet help keep the riders cool.
- FIDLOCK® BUCKLE: Seamless magnetic functionality lets you fasten your helmet with gloves on.
- REMOVABLE LINER/EARPADS: Allows for easy cleaning as it is machine washable, adaptable for various weather conditions, and provides freedom to wear the goggle strap underneath the helmet.
- Available in Youth and Asian Fits.
- ASTM F2040 and CE EN1077 certifications.
- Helmet Travel Bag Included.
Tech in Depth:
Provides an exact fit with a fully adjustable design.
Remain headstrong with an industry-leading, patented brain protection system that helps protect the head from multidirectional impact.