ÖSV-LF / RACING -LF is a low fluoro race wax that meets the highest standards in Alpine Ski Racing, used by many technicians of World Cup Racers, including Austria’s Michi Kirchgasser. With its wide snow temperature range, this wax is a great addition to your tool box if you want something to give yourself that extra boost on race day! With its reasonable price tag, RACING-LF won’t break the bank! If you are looking to go that step further with HF waxes, RACING – LF will be a perfect race base wax also.
- Fluorinated Race Wax meets the highest standards.
- Snow Temperature range +10*C to -10*C.
- Ironing Temperature 120*C.
- Perfect addition to any racers tool box.
- 180g Bar.
- Packaged in an aluminium tray.
HWK is the official partner with the Deutscher Skiverband, Austrian National Team, and 28 other teams!