LFW3 Silber is the perfect solution for racing for very dry and cold snow conditions. The new LFW3 SILVER combines the qualities of the old LFW3 and LFW3 NERO.
Used as a base race wax, for a temperature range of -4*C to -20*C. Ironing temperaute 140*C. For the perfect glide and race speed apply LFW3 first, scrape warm, leave to cool for 15min, brush and polish, then if you want the fastest skis on the hill use HWK’s HFW3 as the second layer.
- Snow Temperature Range -4*C to -20*C.
- Ironing temperature 140*C.
- Comes as a 100g bar.
- For very dry and cold snow conditions.
- Low Fluorinated Race Base Wax.
- Perfect for a base race wax.
HWK is the official partner with the Deutscher Skiverband, Austrian National Team, and 28 other teams!