LFW2 is an optimized fluorinated ski wax, specially for the temperature range of +2*C to -8*C. Ironing temperaute 120*C. For the perfect glide and race speed apply LFW2 first, leave to cool for 15min, scrape, brush and polish, then if you want the fastest skis on the hill use HWK’s HFW2 as the second layer.
- Snow Temperature Range +2*C to -8*C.
- Ironing temperature 120*C.
- Comes as a 100g bar.
- For different types of snow conditions.
- Low Fluorinated Race Base Wax.
- Perfect for a base race wax.
HWK is the official partner with the Deutscher Skiverband, Austrian National Team, and 28 other teams!