LFW1 is the perfect solution for racing in moist ot wet snow conditions. Used as a base race wax, for a temperature range of +10*C to -2*C. Ironing temperaute 100*C. For the perfect glide and race speed apply LFW1 first, leave to cool for 15min, scrape, brush and polish, then if you want the fastest skis on the hill use HWK’s HFW1 as the second layer.
- Snow Temperature Range +10*C to -2*C.
- Ironing temperature 100*C.
- Comes as a 100g bar.
- For moist to wet snow conditions.
- Low Fluorinated Race Base Wax.
- Perfect for a base race wax.
HWK is the official partner with the Deutscher Skiverband, Austrian National Team, and 28 other teams!