HFW3 is suitable for the second race wax layer for all snow conditions at medium humidity, excluding dry snow (artificial snow). Used as a second base race wax, for a temperature range of -4*C to -12*C, HFW3 helps the skis get up to terminal velocity, then the LF base race wax kicks in and takes over keeping the skis gliding. Ironing temperaute 140*C. For the perfect glide and race speed apply LFW2 or LFW3 first, scrape warm, leave to cool for 15min, brush and polish, then apply HFW3 as the second layer, scrape warm, allow to cool for 15mins, then brush and polish.
- Snow Temperature Range -4*C to -12*C.
- Ironing temperature 140*C.
- Comes as a 100g bar.
- For all snow condititons at medium humidity .
- High Fluorinated Race Wax.
- Perfect for a second layer to other HWK products wax.
HWK is the official partner with the Deutscher Skiverband, Austrian National Team, and 28 other teams!