HFW2 is suitable for the second race wax layer for all snow conditions, particularly in fine and coarse old and artificial snow, at medium humidity. Used as a second base race wax, for a temperature range of +2*C to -6*C, HFW2 helps the skis get up to terminal velocity, then the LF base race wax kicks in and takes over keeping the skis gliding. Ironing temperaute 100*C. For the perfect glide and race speed apply LFW1, LFW2 or ÖSV-LF first, leave to cool for 15min, scrape, brush and polish, then apply HFW2 as the second layer, allow to cool for 15mins, scrape, brush and polish.
- Snow Temperature Range +2*C to -6*C.
- Ironing temperature 120*C.
- Comes as a 50g bar.
- For all snow conditions at medium humidity levels.
- High Fluorinated Race Wax.
- Perfect for a second layer to other HWK products wax.
HWK is the official partner with the Deutscher Skiverband, Austrian National Team, and 28 other teams!