Highly fluorinated race wax for racing and training applications in all disciplines. Use when snow is fine/coarse and abrasive for optimal performance. RacingMix allows for maximum acceleration, gliding and abrasion resistance. GW 25 can be used with any RacingMix waxes in a 2:1 ratio (RacingMix:GW 25) for an even better glide!
Video below shows correct preparation with RacingMix.
- For fine to coarse and abrasive snow.
- For snow temperatures from -10°C to -18°C.
- Allows maximum acceleration, gliding and abrasion resistance.
- Maximum water and dirt repellence.
- Optimized for high quality sintered and extruded base.
- Ironing temperature 140~150°C.