The DryRobe Advance Long Sleeve – Navy/Grey offers more protection against the elements, whilst still providing ample space for changing.
The DryRobe Advance Long Sleeve – Navy/Grey is ideal for activities that require hanging around in cold environments, spectating or waiting to participate at events.
- Weather-resistant: The outer shell fabric is waterproof up to 10,000mm. Seams are heat sealed to ensure that water can’t get through and this strong outer layer creates a solid barrier against the wind.
- Super-warm lining: The advanced synthetic lambswool lining not only keeps you warm, helping to maintain your core temperature, it also wicks water away from your skin helping you dry quicker.
- Two-way YKK® Zip: Unlike a changing poncho or towel robe, the front zip on the dryrobe® Advance allows easy access for getting changed in. The two-way YKK® zip allows you to open or close the dryrobe® from the inside.
- Large Fleece Lined Hood: The large hood not only keeps you covered during the heaviest of rain showers, but is lined with synthetic lambswool to keep your head warm and dry.
- Breathable to 3000 g/m2/d: Airflow is essential to the drying process. The dryrobe® Advance allows sweat and moisture to be transported away from the body and out from the garment without compromising its warmth and waterproof qualities.
- Pocket Space: There’s plenty of room in a dryrobe® to securely store your valuables and kit. Two fleece-lined external zip pockets keep your hands warm. An internal waterproof zip phone perfect for your phone/wallet.
First launched in 2010, dryrobe® is the original weather-proof change robe. Designed to let you get changed anywhere, whilst protecting you from the elements, dryrobe® Advance is an essential piece of kit for all outdoor activities. From surfing, paddleboarding, swimming and triathlon, through to family camping adventures – it’s all #dryrobeterritory.
The oversized design of the dryrobe ® Advance gives you enough space to get changed inside, whilst the weatherproof outer and super-warm inner protects you from whatever the weather throws at you. It can be used multiple times throughout the day, over wet kit, without the need for drying between uses. Changing outdoors has never been easier.
Designed and developed by surfer Gideon Bright, no expense is spared in the construction of the dryrobe ® Advance. Whilst the concept of the garment hasn’t changed since it’s inception over a decade ago, the quality of materials and the design have continuously evolved, with performance and durability always at its core. The dryrobe ® Advance is built to last, and we regularly hear from customers who have been using their dryrobes for nearly 10 years.