The Discman 4 is the follow on to the Discman 2, the simplistic design mainly has remained the same with a few alterations to the plastic casing to allow for better cooling. A light on top has been installed to indicate when the battery needs charging. The main change has been in the battery, now the Discman is operated with a Makita BL 18V battery , or the mains system allowing for more power and reliability! Hand held, portable, battery operated side edge tuning tool to give maximum grip on snow, ice and plastic slopes. Using a 35mm ceramic disc this tool gives a perfect finish with precise edge angles. The Discman removes less edge material than standard filing with metal files making your ski edges last longer! Adjustable from 85 to 90 degrees in ½ degree steps. Spare discs, guides, and batteries available. Discs usually last from 8months to 18months depending on how often used. If you decide you want to go mobile and use batteries as long as you purchase the correct battery the Discman is ready to go with this set up also.
1. Push button: easy handling with overload safety device.
2. Knurl screw nut: adjusting the grinding depth by turning.
3. Abrasive dust magnet: collects 80% of the grinding dust.
4. Angle slide: for smooth guiding the device over the ski edge.
5. Angle wheel: angular adjustment from 85-90° in 0,5° steps.
6. Grinding disc: Usable up to 50 pairs of skis, available from rough to high gloss.
7. Sliding blocks: no wearing by interchangeable bearing areas.
- Handheld edge grinder.
- Very easy to use.
- A professional finish in your own hands!
- Adjustable edge angle from 85º to 90º.
- Gives a consistent edge.
- Uses Makita BL 18V Batteries.
- Includes Blue Grinding Disc.
- Includes mains supply pack.
- Saves time.
Want to know more about this tool? Play the video below on the Discman 2 (operation is very similar to Discman 4) to find out more! Or if that isn’t enough call us!
*Please note there are no discounts available on this product.