The TEAM OMEGLASS WC PRO is a junior slalom race ski designed for U10 to U16 athletes. Featuring the same sandwich laminate wood core construction as the World Cup SL ski, the Team Omeglass has more forgiving junior flexes, shorter sizing and a lighter weight R20 Pro Plate. Replaceable Slant Nose asymmetrical tip protectors increase durability. The Team Omeglass features progressive, size-relative flexes to elevate junior athletes to the next competitive level.
- Junior slalom race ski designed for U10 to U16 athletes.
- Sandwich laminate wood core construction.
- More forgiving junior flexes.
- Lighter weight R20 Pro Plate.
- The Team Omeglass features progressive, size-relative flexes to elevate junior athletes to the next competitive level.
- Great ski for children on Dryslope and Indoor, offers good flex for children without a comprimise in torsional stiffness.
- ?Season 2015/16.
For sizes 146 - LOOK SPX Team 10 B73 - Included in price
Includes binding setup when purchased with bindings! *please leave boot shell size (in mm) in the comments on checkout (if you are having trouble finding the shell size just leave it blank and we will email you to get you sorted)*
Engineered with traditional camber through the majority of the ski and subtle, low tip rocker. Camber provides increased energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip, while the subtle tip rocker allows easier pivoting on flat skis, instant turn initiation for instictive carving performance, and confident, full-length edge contact through the turn.
Full wood cores, fiberglass and metal laminates, with full-length vertical sidewalls deliver optimum snow feel, balance, precision, power and stability.
A wood core and fiberglass laminate construction optimizes snow feel, balance, precision, power and stability without the additional weight of metal laminates.